Making Care Affordable
Retreat at Home has multiple care options for you to consider in making the right home care choice for you. You may want us only once a week or you may need our loving caregivers twenty-four hours a day. Either way, we have priced our services in a simple and straight-forward way:
|3 hours or less per week||$23 per hour|
|4 to 40 hours per week||$21 per hour|
|40+ hours per week||$20 per hour|
|Pill Box Refills/ Wellness Nurse Visit||$50 per hour|
|Social Work Assessment/Visit||No charge|
Our services include:
- A home visit and assessment by a licensed social worker to create your plan of services.
- A well trained and insured professional caregiver to participate in the activities designated by you and our social workers.
- 24-hour on-call supervisors to answer questions or concerns 7 days a week.
- Regularly scheduled visits by our social workers to adjust your plan of care as needed and receive feedback about our services and performance.
- Optional Wellness Nurse consultation for those clients receiving our Supportive Care (See Services Section).
- High levels of communication between you and Retreat at Home leadership members to assure your satisfaction.
- Tender loving care every time we enter your home.